Industrail Manufacturing Trends transforming the industry
As an industrial manufacturing expert, you know the challenges associated with high complexity production processes. Manufacturing is one of the biggest and most significant industries all across the world. In this industry, things develop at a fast pace. In this article, we give you several trends which will help you lead the manufacturing industry in the coming years.
1. Globalization and Supply chain complexity
Increased trading fee’s from North America and the Brexit in Europa are two factors driving forces of increased levels of difficulty across today’s supply chains. Additionally shipping costs from counties in Asia especially China have been raised cause of a small warehousing crisis. This continuing political uncertainty will withhold some manufacturers which causes a delay in
In some cases, manufacturers are being forced to unravel complex
global sourcing issues which could result in searching for near-shore production partners. As a result in 2021, manufacturers will increasingly adopt hybrid or cloud integrations solutions for an agile, flexible way to manage their supply chain infrastructures.
2. Smart Manufacturing and 5G
3. Agile and Responsiveness
4. 3D Printing
4. 3D Printing Technology
Download Our Product Manufacturing Infografic
Nowadays sustainability becomes more and more a hot topic in the manufacturing industry. Companies notice there are ways to pump their production in a way that doesn’t take a toll on the environment (energy efficient). Sustainable manufacturing rests on 3 mainstream pillars:
• Unified work process: Establish a workflow across all engineering departments which promotes transparency and efficiency.
• Newest technologies: Educate employees to work with the most high-end tools and technologies available, efficiency, safety, and collaboration all benefit from this investment.
• Optimize lean engineering operations: Create a manufacturing process where waste, overproductions, scrap, and delay are eliminated.
These 3 mainstream pillars are not that specific so we came to some useful tips to make your industrial manufacturing process more sustainable:
1. Replace old compressors with new high-efficiency ones
2. Reduce energy consumption during non-production time by organizational and technical measures (Stand-by)
3. Use fluids with minimal environmental
4. Add equipment to support improvement like a resource-preserving filter
5. Extractive oil removal
Industrial Manufacturer Budget-Molding
As an industrial manufacturing company, Budget-Molding priority is to deliver a high-quality, sustainable product. We watch all the manufacturing trends closely and implement them when we can. Sustainability is a big topic for our company for this reason we chose only to work with manufacturers who work with the newest technology and care for their ecological footprint.
When you’re looking for a capable product manufacturer feel free to contact us we give you the right guidance all the way through, our communication is transparent and frequent. Besides being a reliable partner when it comes to manufacturing our expertise goes further. We got two dozen professionals on our floor who got over 20 years of experience in designing, engineering, and manufacturing. They can guide your innovation to greatness. Feel free to contact us.
See More Budget-Molding:
Feel free to
request a quote!